Custom Search

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Win Gift Cards

While I love to shop for those that I love I love to shop for myself as well. T.J. Maxx and Marshalls have wonderful products that attract my attention easily. Now normally while I am a dress down sort of person I love to dress up. The lucky thing is that either of these great stores can help me with either frame of fashion mind. Rajee is hosting giveaway on her blog Moms Focus on Cyber World where one lucky winner will win 2 $25 gift cards. You can use both on self, use both on gifts or better yet keep one for self and give the other away as a gift. Any way you choose to use the gift cards if you win will be up to you. The giveaway ends November 17, today so you need to hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post