Custom Search

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday is hosted this week at Spiritually Unequal Marriage who asked us to list 10 things that others do not know about us

  1. I have hazel eyes like my dad does
  2. I collect raggedy ann and andy dolls (many know this but many may not as well)
  3. both set of my grandparents were farmers
  4. I learned how to ride a motorcycle at the age of 8
  5. I always wanted to be a gymnast but my parents could never afford the classes
  6. I love olives nearly every kind and I keep trying to find new kinds all the time
  7. I love to bake for my kids and will never forget my aunt who baked every holiday for me and my siblings
  8. I have been married for 20+ years
  9. My nickname that my family called me was either Ann or Annie
  10. My first job was a secetary
Those are 10 random facts some of which you may know all ready and others that you may not of. I am thankful to be able to feel at ease to my blog readers

1 comment:

  1. Oh Annie,

    What a delightful list. So great to know you better. Just hugging you and rejoicing in all God does in your life. See you again this Thursday. Hugs. Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post