Custom Search

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday Stealing



Sorry I did not do the first 25 but here is the last 1/2. By the way I am the 1/2 of my marriage that is always lagging behind he is always up in front and on time


26. Do you like someone?


yes I do I like lots of people

27. The last song you listened to?

The Boys of Fall
28. What time of day were you born?

don't know I was not aware of time at that point in my life

29. What’s your favorite number?

7

30. Where did you live in 1987?

In the same town I do now

31. Are you jealous of anyone?

no not really

32. Is anyone jealous of you?

I don't know I hope not that would be an awful place to be

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?

at work

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?

Tilt the machine til it gives me what I want or at least we used to at work otherwise leave a note for vending man

35. Do you consider yourself kind?

yes for the most part

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?

I would never get one but if I had to it would be a cross

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?

spanish

38. Would you move for the person you loved?

yes I would and have

39. Are you touchy feely?

well depends on who the person

40. What’s your life motto?

Don't quit if Life gives you lemons make lemonade and serve it sunny side up

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?

my purse, shoes and glasses
42. What’s your favourite town/city?

WhiteHall

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?

gas

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?

been a while not really sure how long ago that really was I believe it was to my eldest daughter for her birthday

45. Can you change the oil on a car?

no thats why I have hubby

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?

he went into the military
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?

several generations we were originally from france

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?


dress, heels and went to an event at church

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?

yes my feet

50. Have you been burned by love
 
no not really been lucky in love I guess you could say

1 comment:

  1. Being jealous is such a waste of time...pffft... I've been enjoying reading where everyone was on 9/11. Great answers. Have a great week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post