Custom Search

Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Poop a snack for Halloween


The Girl Creative also shared at its a blog party

If you are wanting to give your friends, family, or co-workers something fun for the fall season or halloween this may be the perfect thing it is called halloween poop and it has a little verse with it that goes like this
Pumpkin Poop


I started to carve a pumpkin

with my carving knife and scoop

But the pumpkin got so scared

He took a little poop!

It looked so cute and funny

Just like a candy treat

So I'm sharing it with you now

Because you are so sweet!

Print the verse on cardstock and staple to a baggie of candy corn this is very cute and those that you give it to will love it
 
sharing on Homemaker Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post