Custom Search

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday Stealing



. :::sniff, sniff::: Is the dog in the house?

nope outback where he belongs but there are bulldog fans in this house

2. What is the best piece of advice you've ever received?

My grandmother was always full of advice much of which I still share with those I love

3. What's the worst experience you've ever had involving alcohol?

Getting drunk and being embarrased at our local Hardees in the town where I worked

4. What's the worst thing you've ever done to another person?

I can not think of a worst thing however I did have my brother arrested to calm him down charges were later dropped

5. Who do you think started the concept of memes?

someone who wanted to see what everyone else thought and if it agreed with their thoughts

6. Give a song title or line that describes how you are feeling right now.

working woman's day off

7. What's your favorite search engine? Yahoo!, Google, Ask, Bing? or something else?

yahoo but use swagbucks a lot

8. If Paul is the Cute One and John is the Smart One and George is the Quiet One and Ringo is the Funny One, which Beatle are you?

I am the don't remember anything about any of them

9. The democratic government decides that, not only do we have to share our money with people who choose not to work, we also have to share our children with those who do not want to ruin their bodies with being pregnant. Which child do you give up?

thank goodness mine are all teenagers and older so if they want to pay out the college tuition and food bill that is required they are welcome to it LOL

10. When should you procrastinate - now or later?

later may be to late to procrastinate better do it now if we are going to

11. What is your favorite fast food?

Sonics or pizza

12. What was your favourite game as a child?

monopoly we would play for hours (this was before we all had video games)

13. Why terrible twos have to be terrible

Its the only age they can get away with it

14. Describe your favorite family member.

My favorite family member there are so many but one of them is the one that would play monopoly hours upon hours with us

15. What does your favorite breakfast consist of?

favorite but don't have it very often is overnight casserole

16. What food is better the day after it was made?

chilli

17. What was your last big purchase?

my granddaughter showing up at my house with her parents no warning what so ever

18. When was the last time you kissed someone and really enjoyed it?

my hubby today

19. Why are there memes?

I thought this was answered earlier with who invented them

20. Described yourself using two words that rhyme. (i.e. fuddy-duddy)

nana cana

21. If you were given the option of a "do-over" in life .. would you take it?

as long as I did not have to do everything over. I like my life for the most part the experiences have made me a strong person there are times that I would go back and listen or spend more time with those I loved

22. What movie makes (or has made) you cry? What touched you about it?

steel magnolia is the one I can think of now but there have been many

23. What is one big mistake that you did in your life? And what did you do to make it right?

I learned from mistakes there have been several along my life path

24. When Life Gives You Lemons, What Do You Do With Them?

do the best you can to make the good out of the bad just like lemonade out of lemons

25. How different are you in real life as compared to the online identity you have created for yourself?

I share it all on this blog if you read my blog then you know me

26. Do you know what your parents would have named you if you had been born the opposite sex?

they never gave a boys name other options for girls so glad they stuck with the one I got

1 comment:

  1. You know I've never been to a Sonics. I want to try that one day. I hear a lot about it. :) Great answers :) Have a wonderful week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post