Custom Search

Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday

hhm




The weather in my neck of the woods:
a bit cooler this morning you can tell that summer is ending and fall is on its way.



Things that make me happy:
seeing the smiling faces of my grandbaby, niece and nephews.


Book I'm reading:
Dork Diaries be watching for upcoming review


What I'm enjoying on TV:
lots of videos no cable or satelite here

On the menu for dinner:
taco salad

On my To Do List:
Laundry, general cleanup after weekend, helping with church highschool lunches, a few errands

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
been experimenting with my new fry daddy made fritters and they were great you can do search for this recipe on my blog


In the craft basket:
nothing at present time need to start on christmas real soon


Looking forward to this week:
Looking forward to starting high school lunches, visiting childrens home and helping with fall fest and football game friday night


Tips and Tricks:
dont count your self down and out when you have God and great friends there for you

My favorite blog post this week:
wow been reading alot of great ones trying to leave comments whereever i go


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Found lots of great ones out there too many to list

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):






Lesson learned the past few days: grandbabies are special individuals

On my mind:
My sister who I have not seen for a while, my grandbaby, the precious bundle my daughter is carrying (she goes to doctor today so we should know more soon)


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
we are enjoying a series on prayer life at church very interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post