Custom Search

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Quotable Sunday : Rain



It has been raining here all day and night. So I thought I would share a few qoutes about rain for Quotable Sunday

  • A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain.
    Robert Frost
  • And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow.
    Gilbert K. Chesterton
  • Healing rain is a real touch from God. It could be physical healing or emotional or whatever.
    Michael W. Smith
  • I don't believe in pessimism. If something doesn't come up the way you want, forge ahead. If you think it's going to rain, it will.
    Clint Eastwood

2 comments:

  1. Great quotes. I've always loved Robert Frost.

    Hope you get some sunshine soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so true! I thank God for the rain, because without it, the flowers wouldn't grow...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post