Custom Search

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mama Angies Baked Bean Recipe




There's a cook off going on at French's mustard site and Twitter Mom has joined in on the fun. You see they are looking for the best recipe using any of the French's mustard line of products. One of my all time favorites is the baked bean recipe that my momma used to make. Delicious let me tell you. Everyone when I was a little girl would request it and now that we are older they do the same thing. When I announce we will have a cookout with company one of the first questions my children ask is "will you fix the baked beans recipe?"




Mama Angie's Baked Bean Recipe


lb hamburger, browned

2 large cans of pork and beans


5 T ketchup or barbq sauce


3 T yellow French's mustard


1/2 c brown sugar




Mix all pour in casserole dish bake in oven 350 degrees for 1/2 hour or cook on top of warm grill til heated through




Delicious and easy Will make the family smile every time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post