Custom Search

Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday

hhm


The weather in my neck of the woods:
It is a beautiful fall day with all the leaves starting to change and looking beautiful


One of my simple pleasures:
I have always taken my soft bed for granted but after this weekend I think my bed and pillows are my simple pleasure


On my bedside table:
sweet smelling soaps and some candles with my bible

On my TV:
my soaps


On the menu for tonight:
hamburger helper


On my To Do List:
laundry
put up flyers of judgement house


New Recipe I tried last week:
Great North Bean Chilli

In the craft basket:
nothing right now been super busy


Looking forward to:
Judgement house

Homemaking Tip for this week:
life could be a lot harder than it is now

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
Dryer than before

Favorite photo from last week:
see the link above

Lesson learned the past few days:
learned to share our story with all

On my Prayer List:
friend of mine online and off

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
John 3:16 to share with all I meet

join or read what others are doing on the blog Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

1 comment:

  1. I watch All My Children every day and I so love Hamburger Helper. :) Have a great week my friend :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post