Custom Search

Saturday, August 1, 2009

saturday 9

1. What do you typically like to do on a rainy day?

would love to sleep under a tin roof while it is raining

2. Tell us about the last time you did something you later regretted, that you can share with us.

I was a rebellious teenager and now I wish that I had not been that way

3. I recently got an email from a lover from a very long time ago. I was asked "Have all your dreams come true?" If it were you and it was from someone you remember fondly, how would you answer the question?

live with the only lover I have ever had so I know this would not be intended for me

4. If you had a job interview and was asked, "If you were an animal, what kind would you be (other than human?)" How would you answer that question.

I would say I could handle many jobs at one time similar to an octopus with many arms

5. Do you think it is a good idea to share with a new lover stories of your past lovers?

like I said only have had one lover and married to him for over 20 years

6. When do you think it is permissible or even important to lie?

lie never stretching the truth when needed

7. What was the last thing you did that you never thought you would?

go to college. I did not start until I was 30 years old and that was something I never thought I would do

8. What is one important lesson that you learned from your mother?

how to please people without giving my personality up. She is one of the strongest people that I know

9. What is one important lesson that you learned from your father?

Lots of things like standing up for myself and those that I love

for more Saturday 9 go here

4 comments:

  1. I like your octopus answer, it's very creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the octopus...that's very clever. Great Sat. 9.

    Rabbit, rabbit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mother's advice. So true...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you on the tin roof. I love to hear it rain. Growing up we had a POP-UP camper and I loved it when it rained. It's almost as good as a tin roof when it hits the hard top of the camper.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post