Custom Search

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday Stealing

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger known as Kyddryn from Shadow and Sweetwater. She claims she stole it from someone on Facebook. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The "Leave It to Meme" Meme

1. Who was your FIRST date?

my first dates name was Tony I was freshmen he was a senior

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?

married my first true love

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?

beer yuck

4. What was your FIRST job?

waitress at county fair

5. What was your FIRST car?

ford thunderbird

6. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?

never been on one

7. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?

my first best friend I can talk to but we hardly see each other

8. Whose wedding did you attend the FIRST time?

cousins

9. Tell us about your FIRST roommate.

sister, or hubby

10. If you had one wish, what would it be (other than more wishes)?

that time was easier for my children getting started on their own than it was on me

11. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?

there are lots of things like hand work, or how to save more than you spend (my hubby would love that one)

12. Did you marry the FIRST person you were in love with?

yes

13. What were the first lessons you ever took and why?

music lessons competed in singing and band


14. What is the first thing you do when you get home?

take my shoes off

want to play along then visit here

4 comments:

  1. Cute meme....enjoyed reading about you...I always do #14, too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of these days I need to jump on the bandwagon with Sunday Stealing - it looks like so much fun! Heh, my hubby would appreciate #11, too...and I definitely do the same in #14! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother had a thunderbird in high school, you put it in park, drive etc. by pushing a button. I wish he still had it!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post