Custom Search

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Great Summer Activity

Are you looking for a great activity to do with your child this summer? I can remember one of our favorite hot day cant go outside activities was reading. Parents Magazine just posted a great list of books for children's and denotes the age that they are appropriate for. I was very impressed when I noticed that one of the first books was a book that me and my sister shared when we were younger, each of my children read and now a new generation is being introduced to. The book is about a character named Frances. To see if your favorite book is on this list visit this link

In the meantime if you have time tell me what your favorite book was as a child.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, one of my favorite books as a child was The Secret Garden. I loved it! Thanks for dropping by my blog today.


I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post