1. This little one is learning to use certain words in just the right way. Those words would be (1) Nana, (2) Papa and (3) I love you. Oh who can say no when you hear those words? I get to see her this weekend and her momma says she is crawling everywhere. Oh My cant wait.
2. Son has papers all in for college and all is looking good there. This is a blessing to me since he did some of the footwork I am thankful that at times he has the responsibility we raised him to have.
3. Face book oh the friends old and new that I continue to make are wonderful. I love to catch up and have fun with them.
4. My husband who takes care of me whenever I need him to. I often like to stand on my own but there are those times that I just want him to take control and he does no questions asked.
5. The weather would be last top 5 because it has been really nice lately. I have been able to get out and walk as well as do other things.
List your top 5 and read others at the blog Living to Tell the Story