Custom Search

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

candy cane almond bark

When I first made this recipe it was out of neccesity we were not doing well and the children still expected to make christmas candy. In order not to dissapoint them I had some almond bark that i had bought some where probably on sale and I had some extra candy canes that we did not put on the treet and made candy cane almond bark. Now it is loved by everyone and sold for high prices it is very easy you just have to break up your candy cane in tiny bits and mix into your melted almond bark. Spread out on greased or wax paper lined coookie sheet Allow to dry and break into pieces. This is so fab. I am going to add it to the Tempt my tummy blog over at http://blessedwithgrace.blogspot.com/2008/12/tempt-my-tummy-tuesdaymaking-list-and.html so you go visit as well and see what good things are there

2 comments:

  1. Our neighbor used to make something like this when I was a kid and I thought it was the best stuff ever. And so easy! I need to make some this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't get much easier than that. I love chocolate and mint, together! Thanks for sharing. Just wanted you to know that Mr. Linky is finally better. I am posting everyone's links, for TMTT.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post