Custom Search

Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Summer Splurging in a HOdgepodge




 1. It's National Splurge Day...what's something you might splurge on today? What have you splurged on recently? 

groceries or something for the grandkids are the normal 2 areas that I splurge. Good prices on groceries often sees me buying more to put some up for later but other times grocery prices have went up yet i still want what I want. As far as the kids go I buy for them to much but they deserve it and they are only normal once for a bit. 

2. Do you have a beach bag? What's in it? Is a trip to the beach on your summer bucket list? Do you have a summer bucket list? 

We are working on a summer list. We have a few trips planned but the beach is truly not one of them. I have a travel bag where I keep snacks, bandaids, neosporin etc...

3. What's a song that makes you think of a summer past? What comes to mind when you hear it? What memories does it stir up for you? 

So many great memories and individuals that are not here any longer. TO repeat some of those great times would be awesome.

4. Sushi-yay or nay? Have you actually tried it? If you love it what's your go-to order? 

No have never tried

5. I own a ridiculous amount of ____________________________________. 


I own a ridiculous amount of clothes it seems I often find great items at awesome prices. I have many fashion favorites

6. Insert your own random thought here. 





Pictures of the grandkids where we had lots of fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post