Custom Search

Saturday, February 3, 2024

MIssissippi Pot ROast

This recipe for Mississippi Pot Roast has been shared many times but was originally a recipe of Robin Chapman. It originally belonged to her aunt and was originally less spicy. The roast earned its place as a regular meal of Robin's as her family loved it. Later the recipe was included in a recipe book the Church of Christ put together. Now, you to can enjoy this delicious roast. 



Ingredients you will need for this recipe are:

3 to 4 lb chuck roast

stick of unsalted butter

1 pkt of au jus gravy mix

1 pkt ranch powder

10 plus whole pepperoncini

1/2 cup pepperoncini juice

This recipe will be prepared in the crockpot. Start by placing all ingredients cook on low for 8-10 hours Remove meat from crockpot when done and discard fat. Shred the meat using a couple forks or the meat can be left in large chunks.

please consider retweeting our post

shared at 

blogpost comments


shared at 

weekend traffic jam

9 comments:

  1. This looks absolutely delicious! I am going to save the recipe to try out next week. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome thanks for visiting our blog come back any time

      Delete
  2. This looks like a great recipe. I'll add it to my recipe book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good roast. I don't know how spicy that pepperoncini juice is, but my hubby loves spicy foods

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dish looks delicious, I don't eat roast, but I make it for the rest of the family, and I bet they would really like this recipe because of the spice from the pepperoncini peppers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to try this Mississippi Pot Roast recipe with my family. It sounds like a delightful and flavorful meal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a heartwarming story behind this delicious recipe for Mississippi Pot Roast! It's always fascinating to learn about the history and origins of a dish, and knowing that it was passed down through generations of family and friends makes it even more special. It's no wonder that it has become a staple meal for Robin's family, and now we get to enjoy it too! I can't wait to give this recipe a try and see just how tasty it is. Thank you for sharing this piece of culinary history with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great recipe! I can’t wait to try it, will pin for later! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to your recipe I can make a good dish for my family! The dish looks so good.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post