Custom Search

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Happy Birthday Shaun Cassidy


 As a kid I was lucky enough to be the only one but have 2 sisters and 2 brothers. I was not the oldest but not the youngest either. I had an older sister that was 4 years older than me. My older sister was a huge fan of Shaun Cassidy, Lief Garrett and Andy Gibbs. Her music choice has changed over the years but she has remained a fan of Shaun Cassidy. Today, September 27th is Shaun Cassidys birthday. 



Shaun, the son of Shirley Jones. Shirly has herself been a long-loved singer and actress. Shaun Cassidy also has been seen in the limelight of acting. As one of the Hardy Boys Shaun acted but this was not the only time. He would also show up in daytime soap operas and in other areas as well. Likewise life has shown that Shaun has had the ability to do both careers well. 


Shaun has had a lifetime of love from his parents to his wives and children. Shaun has fathered 7 children during his life. His career as a singer gained him a platinum record in 1976. Later his life as an actor, writer and producer would be loved by many fans as well. Perhaps through the years his fans changed but somehow I think many stayed the same. 

1 comment:

  1. Had to laugh when I saw this because gosh, did I ever have a crush on this boy! Between him and Davey Jones, I didn't know which one I dreamed of more! A really good share for somebody who grew up in the 70s :-) Jenny

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post