Custom Search

Monday, August 31, 2020

Frozen Fruit Salad

Its that time of year its hot but yet it is time to settle down and prepare for fall.. This frozen fruit dessert is one I recall my mother making for many different get togethers and it was oh so yummy. I hope you enjoy as well. 

  
                                               


  •  1 1/2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
  • 1 1/2 cups sliced ripe banana (about 3 bananas)
  • 1 1/2 cups grapefruit sections (about 2 large grapefruit)
  • 1 1/2 chopped fresh pineapple (you can also use canned chunks in natural juices)
  • 1 3/4 cups pineapple juice
  • 1/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate



Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Pour into a 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Cover and freeze 4 hours or until firm. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes or until slightly thawed before serving. Yield: 8 servings. Enjoy!

please consider sharing

shared at

4 comments:

  1. Outstanding work! Enjoyed your writing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made a similar salad but always in plastic cups for single servings. I like your idea better. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really good. Would be perfect to take to potlucks or family dinners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. That looks heavenly, I'd love to try this!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post