Custom Search

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Pasta and Sausage #Recipe




1 lb spaghetti
1 package (14 oz) cooked Italian sausage
1 can (28 oz) crushed tomatoes
3 cups water
1 large onion
5 cloves garlic
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Put water and tomato sauce in a pot and mix to combine.
Slice the onion into thin slices and put it in a pot.
Slice the sausage into thin slices and put it in a pot.
Slice garlic and add to the pot.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper and oregano.
Add spaghetti to the pot (it's OK if it sticks out).
Put the pot on the stove and bring to boil.
With the spatula, push down on the spaghetti until it sinks into the liquid.
Reduce the heat to simmer and cook, stirring every 2 minutes, until the pasta is cooked and the sauce is reduced (about 10 minutes).
Remove from heat and stir in the Parmesan cheese.

recipe source

retweet post 
shared on facebook
pin post

shared at
facebook linkup === blog and social media ct --- 3/20 --- done
dare to share
facebook linkup == cbb pinterest visit -- 3/31 -- done
weekend potluck

2 comments:

  1. My family makes fun of me cause I could eat pasta daily. This recipe looks absolutely delicious, pasta and sausage are two of my fave things. I think I’ll make it today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made something very similar. I like to use the flavored sausages (and usually chicken sausage) instead to save on the calories and add more flavor!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post