Custom Search

Friday, February 21, 2020

help our feathered friends


Our heavenly father takes care of us as he takes care of all that he loves. In return it is up to us to help take care of nature. Here is a great way to take care of the birds





1/2 cup shortening
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup flour
2 cups cornmeal

Combine all ingredients until well-mixed. I used my hands. Feel free to add some sunflower seeds, nuts, dried fruits, anything your birds might like!
There are many ways to serve this treat! We have a board attached to a pole, but you can also smear it right onto the tops of your bird feeders, or even onto the branches of a tree or bush. Or, add chunks of it to a tray feeder. The options are endless

retweet post  
pin post shared at
shred on facebook
facebook linkup --- twitter marketing ct --- 2/25 ---done

blog hop for encouragement 

2 comments:

  1. Great idea!!
    Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to let me know that you did by leaving such a sweet comment!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this recipe, Annie! I love my bird friends, and my cat loves watching them too! :)

    Thanks for linking up at InstaEncouragements!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post