Custom Search

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Easy wat to make Fresh Steak Potatoes



Potatoes
Cooking Spray
Salt and Pepper of course ;
Seasoning Salt
 Garlic Seasoning Spread
sprinkle on Chives Rosemary, a little Thyme
Simply wash a few potatoes and cut up to about 1/4 inch thick. Remember nothing needs to be perfect. I don’t even peel them. However you can if you want. Then lightly spray with a can of cooking spray. I use Canola or Olive Oil. This makes them nice and crispy! YUM! Then season if you like. Bake at 425
recipe resource

retweet post
shared on facebook
pin post

shared at
facebook linkup
facebook linkup -- cbb twitter ct -- 4/19 --- done
inspire me tuesday 
homestead linkup
facebook linkup -- cbb pin visit -- 4/23

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post