Custom Search

Sunday, April 21, 2019

Cool Snack #Recipe



2 cups strawberries, fresh or frozen
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup sugar
4 plain yogurt (your favorite flavor)
1 cup cashews
1 cup chocolate chips

Combine strawberries, water and sugar in a small pot, and cook on medium heat for 15 minutes. Allow to cool.
Divide the yogurt into 4 cups. Pour some of the preparation over, add cashews and finish with chocolate chips.

Serve immediately.

recipe resource here 

please share this recipe
retweet post here
shared on facebook 

shared at these blog hops, linkups and parties
mix it up monday

1 comment:

  1. I make something very similar for snack (or even breakfast when I'm craving something sweet) but I prefer mine with fresh strawberries and I've been known to use almonds or pecans too. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post