Custom Search

Friday, February 22, 2019

Frugal Recipe ----- Hamburger Pie

Hamburger Pie is one of the easiest recipes that can be made. I remember having it in elementary school lunch room many years ago and my family still loves it. I made it up not knowing what else to make one day and the family devoured it.



Hamburger Pie

1 lb hamburger, browned $3
2 c shredded cheese $2
1 can corn, drained .50
2 c instant or regular mashed potatoes all ready prepared .99

Layer hamburger, corn, cheese top with potatoes bake in oven 375 degrees for 30 minutes oooh soo good

retweet post here 
shared on facebook here 

shared at these blog hops, linkups and parties
snickerdoodle 

shared on the facebook group linkup
tweeting 4 us ---- 2 ---- 2/26

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post