Custom Search

Friday, December 7, 2018

Whats In My Cup

What's in my cup you may ask?? Only one of my all time favorites at Christmas time White  hot chocolate with a topping of candy cane. 



2 cups Whole Milk
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1 T. granulated white sugar
1 tsp. peppermint extract
1 candy cane for garnish

Put 1 candy cane in a plastic bag and tap firmly but gently with a mug, mallet, or rolling pin to crush.
Place milk, white chocolate Chips, and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat.
Whisk often, stirring until completely dissolved, and warm throughout.
Stir in peppermint extract.
Top with whipped cream and a sprinkling of crushed peppermint

recipe resource here

retweet post here

shared at these blog hops, parties and linkups
link your stuff 

shared at these facebook groups
twitter marketing --- click thru --- 12/30

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post