Custom Search

Friday, December 14, 2018

Oh Christmas Card

As I sat in a business waiting for my turn I noticed on the wall a great amount of Christmas cards. Sadly, I have not participated in mailing cards out for quite some time. Instead, I send out texts or facebook personal messages during the holidays. Due to time constraints this is how do it but would love to do it a different way if only I had more time. Do you send Christmas cards out to friends and family??



Remembering loved ones at Christmas times shows them that you are thinking about them. Some are sent to bring a bit of cheer to friends and family members during the holidays. Others , like those businesses often send carry holiday messages to show customers and employees appreciation. There are even those that send Christmas cards to stay in touch and welcome in the holiday season and end of the year.



I love to share messages with all those that I love during the holidays. Some are private messages and others are random group messages. Thinking of what to say in the cards sometimes comes easy and other times is harder. If you are struggling with what what message to share in the card that you send here are some ideas:



  • Have a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
  • Wishing you all the best that a holiday could offer.
  • Peace, joy, and love to you and your family.
  • May your Christmas season be filled with joy and light!
  • Hope your stocking is stuffed full of joy this year.
  • Sending you glad tidings this holiday season.
  • Thinking of you this Christmas. “Yule” be on my mind. 
  • Hope your holiday season is bright enough that you need sunglasses!

retweet post here
shared on facebook 

shared at these blog hops, parties and linkups
crafttastic monday

shared at these facebook group linkups
Bloggers United ---- 1/7 ---- ct twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post