Custom Search

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Gone But NEver Forgotten


Like many music was a big part of my life growing up. I had a great friend in highschool that was a big fan of Michael Jackson. I learned from her more than just his songs as she was a mega fan that loved to share with me all she found out. That was a great time and he was a great musician, at times I feel he had a hard life.

I was in Florida at a youth camp when we heard about the death of Michael Jackson. There was over 1000 children there and it was a bit chaotic when they heard the news. It seemed they all knew him and his music and they felt the pain when he took his last breath. There was much comfort for these young folks and I could tell that the power and love my friend in school had for this man was the same love that these teens held for him as well.

Michael Jackson was an singer and entertainer that many enjoyed listening to and watching. On this date, August 29th, his birthday I have only one thing to say.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post