Custom Search

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Sunday Stealing

Tea and Q & A 


1 What is your middle name and what is a middle name you'd rather have instead? Why?
2. How would you spend $1MM (you have to spend every penny!)
3. Yellow light - speed up or slow down??
4. What was the last movie you saw and what did you like/dislike about it?
5. If a movie was made about you, who would portray you in that movie?
6. What is the strangest thing you've eaten and what did it taste like?
7. What color is your bathroom?
8. If you could vacation anywhere in the world RIGHT NOW, where would it be and why?
9. What is your least favorite thing to cook?
10. What is the dish you make that your family rolls their eyes at?
11. What are three things on your bucket list?
12. How many skeins of yarn do you think you are currently hoarding?
13. Today is my birthday.  What virtual gift are you going to give me?
14. What is your favorite candy?
15. What is your favorite time of the day and why?
16. If you could call in sick for a day, what would you do with the time?
17. How much did your last crafting run cost you?
18. Can you play a musical instrument and if so, which one?
19. What is your least favorite craft that you still do? Why?
20. If you could have any job for just one day, what would it be and what would you do?

My middle name is Kay and proud to have it, the name is my mothers middle name as well so unless they would give me the middle name of "Queen" then I think I have a great one 

Goodness gracious I think I would get my family and friends in on this. The first 10% going to the church after that lots of fun, homes for my entire family and stock up on all

Ask my children they would say depends on where the other cars are. I say slow down or stop they say speed up before the red light shows up

Last movie , old western ones at work and I loved who I watched it with

A strong individual who can do me justice. Not a beautiful star but one that looks like she has endured through a life

Wow hard one must have been a chinese casserole at daughters house and it tasted o.k. in fact it surprised me

my bathroom is blue and white

I want to take my husband to both the mountains and Florida. Simply because we want to go and after being together 30+ years I want to travel with him

I can not dont ask me why but I can not grill

It all depends as we have a large family some love hamburger rice and cheese casserole and others do not, some love spaghetti and others do not you know the list goes on and on like this

My bucket list includes lot of travel and seeing things that are in the world but I want to see them

yarn is something my grand-daughter may have or I use in ways most do not such as tying things together we do not have much if any around the house

A virtual box of chocolate and a teddy bear would be the gift I would give you

I love gumdrops and chocolates 

my favorite time of day on work days is getting off time. While I love my job and those I take care of it is a bit challenge and at the end of the day I am ready to see those I love and go home

So many things that I am behind on that I would simply use the day to catch up

It was for my grand-daughter so I would say a hot $20 

I played the clarinet in band for 8 years 

I do not do as much crafting as I once did I do help my children with many crafts and love that all but the slime making that I can do without

I want to show those in charge how a frugal wife and mother would do things given the chance 

shared at
sunday stealing

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post