Custom Search

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Make Your Own Pumpkin Spice Mix

PUMPKIN SPICE MIX RECIPE
Mix the following.



⅓ cup ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon ground ginger
1 tablespoon ground nutmeg or mace
1-½ teaspoons ground cloves
1-½ teaspoons ground allspice
Make a gift jar and add a tag with these instructions: “For pumpkin pie, add 1 to 1 ½ teaspoons of spice mix to your other ingredients.”
Tip: Sprinkle a teaspoon of pumpkin spice mix into your carved pumpkin before lighting the candle. Your Jack-O-Lantern will still look spooky, but smell delightful!

recipe source: old farmers almanac

shared at
sew it craft it cook it

11 comments:

  1. I always make my own- it's so easy and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recipe, I love making my own spice blends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pumpkin spice. I have never made my own blend before, but I am totally trying this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I am totally going to try to make my own at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great idea for all of the pumpkin spice lovers in the world. It's so simple to make!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an awesome idea. I love pumpkin spice, and how I can make my own.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! I didn't want to buy another tub of pumpkin spice as I already have the different spices. So this is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love pumpkin spice, but the premade stuff is so expensive! I love that I could make my own for way less with your recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This would make a perfect gift idea! I will have to shop for pretty jars and make cute gift tags. My friends would love this! Thanks for sharing the recipe for the spice mix!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmm... pumpkin spice -- my fall favorite! I will definitely be making this spice mix to use in all sorts of things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have never made my own spices before but I am going to now. This is simple and I so love everything about fall.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post