1. How did you welcome the month of July, and tell us one fun thing you did to celebrate the 4th. (or the weekend for any non-USA residents playing along today)
July has been welcomed in with a few parties and lots of fun. Family, picnics, fireworks and lots of fun was nvolved in all the great fun.
2. Right now...what's your favorite red thing? white thing? blue thing?
My favorite red thing would be my raggedy ann and her red hair. My favorite white thing would have been the coconut cream pie I just ate. The favorite blue thing would be something like this
3. Wave the white flag, raise a red flag, fly your freak flag...which 'flag' have you flown most recently? Explain.
The white flag has been raised to keep peace most repeately and recently. Sometimes it is better to make peace than to raise the red flag and go forward
4. According to Cond Nast Traveler these are the seven best places to visit in July-
a boat safari in Botswanna's Okavango Delta, Riviera Maya mexico (it's whale shark season and apparently you can swim with them), Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons, Pamploma Sapin, St. Petersburg Russia, the Fuji Rock Festival at Mount Naeba Japan, the Salzburg Festival in Salzburg Austria
If time and money weren't factors would you want to see any/all of these? Which would you most like to see and why?
There are a few on the list and a few others I would rather not travel to. There is beauty all around and so many places to visit that I have never been around me that I would rather stay local and see what its all about
5. Grilled cheese, pimento cheese, or mac and cheese...your favorite from the cheesy treats listed?
not a big cheese eater any more but I would say that a grilled cheese would be my favorite
6. What makes you sweat?
Sweating is easy with the heat all around, work is another place to sweat and I seriously sweat while I watch my children make their own decisions in life. I can no longer take over for them and tell them how to do things
7. Your favorite movie with a 'patriotic' theme of some sort?
Wow there are so many like indepence day, tour of duty and many others
8. Insert your own random thought here.
making plans for more summer fun and great blog post ideas Hoping it does not get to hot today and yet knowing that there is no way to do that
join the fun here
join the fun here