- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 3 T white sugar
- 2 bars of 8oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 t vanilla
- 1/2 t fine salt
- 1 21-oz can of blueberry pie filling/topping
- Preheat oven to 175°C and line 3/4 oz mini muffin tins with paper cups.
- To make crust, combine until evenly blended the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter in a bowl.
- Press around half a tablespoon of crumbs onto the bottoms of the muffin cups. Set aside.
- To make the cheesecake, with the lowest speed setting, beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy.
- Gradually add sugar and salt while beating, scraping the sides of the bowl often.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing until incorporated.
- Add the vanilla extract and heavy cream and mix well.
- Let the cheesecake batter rest for around 10 minutes to remove most of the air bubbles that were formed during the mixing process.
- Scoop cheesecake batter into prepared crusts and bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until firm but the centers of the cheesecakes still a bit jiggly.
- Remove from the oven and let coolthen refrigerate (a few hours or even overnight).
- Serve with chilled blueberries (with sauce) on top.
Yield: 72 mini cheesecakes
This is just for a basic cheesecake recipe. There are hundreds of toppings you can use to suit the flavor you want. Make one today