For the dough:
- All purpose flour-2cup
- Milk powder-1tsp
- Instant Yeast-1tbp
- Salt-to taste
I used to make the same filling for my pan pizza filling.
- Mix yeast and sugar with little warm water until dilute.
- Mix it with all other ingredients and knead a smooth dough (if need add more water).
- Cover it with a damp cloth and let it rest for an hour.
- Divide the dough in to equal sized balls.
- Roll each balls into 4'diameter circle.
- Apply some butter on top of it.
- Make 4 diagonal slits on it without touching the Centre.
- Top it with the pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- At the centre put the chicken filling.
- Now cover the filling with one side of the dough.
- With the opposite side, cover the other side of the filling.
- Do the same with the remaining two slits.
- Seal the edges with little egg wash.
- Now brush the pizza roses with egg white and sesame seeds.
- Bake it in a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the top gets brown in color.
- After baking, brush it with some melted butter on top and serve hot.
recipe source here
shared at facebook, twitter, pinterest as well as these parties