Custom Search

Monday, July 6, 2015

Family Picnic and a Recipe

Hello!! How are you. I  would love to introduce you to my family. What better time than now to meet and greet when everyone is having a great time and munching a bit.
 
 
 
To start with this we are the host of this party. My husband of 30 years and I love to entertain and bring everyone together.
 
 
 
Papa special young lady our grand-daughter who loves her papa as much as having her picture taken
 
 
 
 
Kids played while we cooked. Not for sure what they were playing but almost looks like peek a boo to me
 
 

Hubby and our youngest son grilling the food. We had the normal picnic food burgers, brats and dogs.  We used a special recipe on our burgers that made them taste awesome

Magic Burger Dust
recipe source here

1 Tablespoon paprika
1 Tablespoon black pepper
2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper

Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir to distribute.  Transfer to a jar or other airtight container, shaking to combine further.  Label and store sealed.  Sprinkle on burgers before cooking.
 
 
 
 
 
 


These three have been friends since childhood. My daughter, her husband and my son grew up together and now are best friends and family


 
This young man is my grandson and he wants all to know what he found. A feather he was so proud of it.
 

Trying to wash his hands before he eats good thing his mom brought a wet washcloth and alcohol gel.


Sitting and enjoying the great food that we served up.


shared at


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth
 
My Pinterventures

Busy Monday
frugal by choice
mad skills Monday
melt in your mouth monday

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your family picnic with us on Merry Monday. Do you put any seasoning in your burger mix or just on top?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post