Custom Search

Monday, July 13, 2015

Easy Meatless Monday Potatoes and Eggs

Its hot!!! Not for sure if it is where you are or not but it is here. I don't want to have to come home from work and go to work in the kitchen. We are still back a little and have no central air in this old house. Our room has an a/c and that is where I spend most of the time in but when I have to fix supper I want it to be as easy as I can get it so I can get out of the hot kitchen So here it is I hope you Enjoy




Olive Oil
Potatoes O’Brien (Ore Ida brand)
Eggs, scrambled
Basically you just follow the instructions for cooking the Potatoes, as listed on the package. You heat the olive oil in a skillet and cook as designated by the chart on the package.
While that is cooking, scramble the desired amount of eggs in a bowl.
When the potatoes are just about cooked, add the eggs and cook.
Serve and enjoy! (I told you this was simple.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post