Custom Search

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Make your own salsa

Salsa abounds in the month of may and as fresh garden veggies arive on our kitchen tables this recipe I am sure will tickle your taste buds. Oh so yummy 



Fresh Mild Salsa

recipe source here

6 medium fresh tomatoes on the vine
1 poblano pepper, seeded and finely diced
½ large red onion, finely diced
½ a bunch of fresh cilantro, finely chopped
1-2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
Juice from ½ a lime, ½ a lemon, and ½ an orange
1 teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon freshly grated pepper
Finely dice the tomatoes, removing the seeded pulp as you go, and place them in a wire mesh sieve set over a bowl to drain for five minutes. Discard juice, then stir the tomatoes and all other ingredients together in a large bowl. Store in the refrigerator.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post I enjoyed reading it. Can I contact you through your email? Please email me back. Thanks!

    Thanks!

    Joel
    JHouston791 @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post