If your family is like mine and many others you have the great chance of taking some time out and hosting a barbq. I am well aware that there are many styles of tasty barbq sauce both available to buy and make at home. I thought I would offer you yet another great recipe that shares the love of barbq sauce. This Smokey Mountain barbq sauce is one that offers tangy and sweet
Yield: about 3/4 cups
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 Tablespoons Butter or Margarine
- 1 Tablespoon Onions, minced
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 3/4 teaspoon Liquid Smoke
- Place all ingredients, except Ketchup and worcestershire sauce into a saucepan.
- Heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 15-20 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Stir in Ketchup and Worcerstershire sauce.
- Simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Baste barbecue sauce on your favorite meats while grilling.
recipe source here