Summer time is just for a short period of time. Maybe this is a good thing at times when there is so much to do so many places to go. A little breeze, a moment to sit and ponder the day, a cool glass of lemonade these are the things that I love during a busy summer day when the world seems to start spinning out of control. Now I found a delicious little treat that is perfect for a summer giveaway even its just for a moment.
Pina Colada Fudge
1 (12 oz.) package white chocolate chips
1 (16 oz.) tub cream cheese or vanilla frosting
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. rum extract
1/2 cup dried pineapple, chopped
1/4 cup toasted flaked coconut
1/3 cup chopped macadamia nuts
1/3 cup chopped pecans
more nuts or fruit for garnish (optional)
1. Lightly butter an 8 x 8-inch baking pan or a 9-inch diameter pan*. Set aside.
2. Melt the baking chips in the microwave in a medium bowl.
3. Stir in the frosting, salt, extract, nuts and fruit until well combined.
4. Scrape into the prepared pan and sprinkle with additional nuts or fruit as garnish, if using.
5. Refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour or until firm. Cut it into squares to serve.
recipe source here
Crafty Obsession Thursday
Cook It Craft It Share It