Custom Search

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Quesion for My Readers

I have a question for you all this time::::
I was sitting here having a conversation with my children about ways that stores in my lifetime have tried to get buyers to come in and shop. Among the ways we discussed were to play bingo and gain product and money when the shopper bingo. We have also seen a box in stores where buyers wrote name on back of receipt if name was drawn out the shopper won the amount of receipt. The third way we remembered was a punch card where the shopper had a card that each time they bought so much $$$ at the store they would have card punched.

Now its your turn does your favorite store have promotions like these? We would love to hear about them

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post