Spaghetti in our house is one of those dishes that some like and others can live without. This Spaghetti casserole is one that I have found pleases them all. They love casseroles in this house an for some reason while this one is very much like spaghetti the non spaghetti lovers like it as well.
1 pound browned ground beef or turkey
1 jar spaghetti sauce
garlic powder, minced onion, pepper
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Brown meat and boil noodles.
- In a large pot mix together all the ingredients except the mozzarella cheese.
- Pour spaghetti mixture into a 9×13 baking dish.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Add mozzarella cheese and bake another 5 minutes uncovered.
If you are freezing this dish, let it thaw completely before baking and add about 10 to 15 minutes to the baking time.
recipe source here