1. What is one thing or area in your home or life you hope to report is completely organized when 2013 draws to a close? Do you have a plan to make it happen?
wow this could be anything for real as my life right now is full of disorganization. Currently though workingon new monthly budget program and really starting to use coupons would be great if at the end of the year could say this was going great
2. What's the worst uniform you've ever had to wear for a job?
wow, the only job had to wear uniform for was a nurse and must say that I love how the scrubs have changed in the past 20 years
3. What was your last kitchen 'mishap'? This question comes to you courtesy of Betty who blogs over at A Glimpse into Midlife...everyone go say hi to Betty!
been a few years but the last mishap made in the kitchen was the other night when son accidently used nutmeg instead of pepper big mistake as it was being sprinkled on mashed potatoes
4. How do you protect yourself against other people's negativity?
simply refuse to listen to it
5. Who in your family do you most resemble (physically)? If you have children, who do people say they favor? Do you agree?
me and my siblings all resemble each other very closely. My children repeated this in fact everyone recognizing them as being siblings at first meet
6. January 8th is National Bubble Bath Day...will you be celebrating?
no bubble baths are nmeot so great for
7. Some of the 'world's best winter festivals' are...Mardi Gras (New Orleans), Quebec Winter Festival (Canada), Sundance Film Festival (Park City Utah), Rio Carnivale (Brazil), Sapporo Snow Festival (Japan), Venice Carnival (Italy), and the Harbin Ice Festival (Northern China). Of those listed (and if cost were not a factor) which would you most like to attend and why?
would love the Rio Carnivale and Mardi Gras because of colors and food and fun