Custom Search

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Little Pink Tool Review

 
Every year our church puts on many activities that demands construction. I am not all that constructive wise but I still give my time and try my best to give all that I can. That often means lending my tools as well. In return that means having to round up my tools after construction is completed. With Little Pink Tools this job now has just been made easier. I was sent some awesome tools through their iEssential Little Pink Tool Kit  including:
About the company:
Company History
R & K Supply Company was formed in 1980. They have stayed a small family owned business dedicated to providing their customers with quality products and personalized service. They answer their own phones, process customer orders personally, and assemble and ship each order to ensure their customers receive their orders on time and right!
Their Guarantee is simple...
• Hand Tools are "lifetime guaranteed". If a tool should break return it to them for a free "no-charge" replacement.
• Zipper Tool Cases are covered for 1 year against defects in materials and workmanship. This guarantee includes free replacement if a zipper fails within the first year.

10% of each sell is dontated to breast cancer awareness.

Want to see what all Little Pink Tool offers? Head over to their website

Be on the outlook for an upcoming giveaway  here on Annies Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post