Custom Search

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Yummy Berry Dessert

I love recipes that come off the back of boxes and this one is a great example. This recipe was originally found on the back of an Eagle Brand can. Oh so yummy be sure to try and enjoy


1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/3 cup lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Beat cream cheese in a large bowl till fluffy. Slowly beat in the sweetened condensed milk till smooth. Mix in the lemon juice and vanilla. Pour into a prepared and cooled tart shell (I use various recipes for the tart shell, or sometimes I even buy them ready made at the store. The one featured in my picture is a Brown Sugar Tart recipe from Sunset Magazine). Top with fruit and glaze/brush with melted apple or apricot jelly. Refrigerate for approximately two hours or till set.

shared at
live laugh linky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post