Custom Search

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Dr pepper Roast

1 Beef Roast
1 Bottle of BBQ Sauce (I used Country Bobs)
1 Can Diet Dr. Pepper (I'm sure you can use regular, we just buy diet, so it's what I had)
Turn the Slow Cooker onto low.
Pour in a little bit of the BBQ sauce to cover the bottom of the slow cooker pot.
Place the roast into the slow cooker and cover with the rest of the BBQ sauce.
Pour in the Diet Dr. Pepper.
Cover and let cook on low for about 4 hours.
(If you want it to be more of a medium, cook the roast less, but if you want it even more well done, cook it a little longer)
I found this recipe and many other delicious recipes at the Big Bears Wife blog be sure to check it out to help you plan you next tasty dish

shared at
Hunk of Meat Monday
Secret Recipe Club
The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom </

5 comments:

  1. Yummy, beef if my favourite roast :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious! Would love to take a bite ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your recipe for roast beef! It looks very delicious!

    Stopping by your blog from Hunk of Meat Mondays (I posted #6 Pizza Sauce).

    Pinned and Tweeted!

    Amber @ The Cook's Sister

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post