Custom Search

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Stealing

21. Did you go to your high school prom?

well I did not make it to the prom but the after prom party

22. Perfect time to wake up?

I would say around 9 a.m

23. Perfect time to go to bed?

midnight

24. Do you use your queen right away in chess?

don't play chess so I would have to say but I think you try to save her

25. Ever been in a car accident?

yes a couple of them not any real serious

26. Closer to mom or dad…or neither?

well I was closest to my dad , friends with my mom

27. What age is this exciting life over for you?

I don't think it will be over til my very last breath at whatever age that takes


28. What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager?
wow like the 1950s or 60s

29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned?
slip ons that I wore til I could not wear any more

30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school?
hs was so like 25 years ago I would be surprised but perhaps a tee or two

31. Were you in track and field?
nope

32. Were you ever in a school talent show?
yes

33. Have you ever written in a library book?
no there was stiff penalties against this

34. Allergic to?
poisin ivy and many weeds found in the nature

35. Favorite fruit?

love many but bananas may be the fav

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post