Custom Search

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Love and Fried Egg Sandwich

Pocket Change shared a recipe for the ultimate fried egg sandwich and to me it looked delicious I think you should check it out. I wanted to share this recipe because I wanted to share something that happened over 26 years ago when I was dating my hubby. The first food he ever offered me and I picked out was a fried egg sandwich. Now I would love to have a delicious fried egg sandwich but back then I was (1) nervouse to eat in front of my boyfriend and (2) was not sure about an egg sandwich I had never had them before so had no idea if I would like it or not. Now days I have no problem eating with my hubby and fried egg sandwiches are often served up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post