Custom Search

Saturday, December 31, 2011

1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?

my first grandson was born

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

for the most part I did and yes will make more for next year

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?

daughter

4. Did anyone close to you die?

lost a few friends

5. What countries did you visit?

only the one I live in

6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
more travel time

7. What dates from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Feb 10, 2011 my grandsons birth

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
our biggest achievement was going back to work

9. What was your biggest failure?
losing time because i did not know how to budget

10. What was the best thing you bought?
did not buy big ticket items for the most part

11. Whose behavior merited celebration?
my son graduated from highschool

12. Whose behavior made you appalled and disgusted?
we all have our days

13. What song will always remind you of 2011?

14. What do you wish you’d done more of?

spent time with family


15. What do you wish you’d done less of?

worked

16. Did you fall in love in 2011?

been in love for many years , Jan 3 will be to celebrate 25 years with the love of my life

17. What was your favorite new TV program?

extreme couponing

18. What was the best book you read?

marys son

19. What one thing would have made your year measurably more satisfying?

more time with grandbabies , nieces and nephews that is the only thing missing from my life

20. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?

besides nursing scrubs it was me being me

21. What kept you sane?

my husband and family as usual
22. Who did you miss?

so many individuals both still on earth here and in heaven
23. Who was the best new person you met?

I would have to say many girls at work that I never knew now would miss terribly without them in my life
24. Tell us a valuable lesson you learned in 2011?

time passes to fast take time and enjoy family
25. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.

"looks like we made it"

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful! A grandson :)

    I am not good with budgeting also and now I am digging myself out of debt.

    Happy New Year! Thanks for visiting me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Happy 25th!


    Happy New Year!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/12/fell-in-love-amd-um-cannot-say/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post