Custom Search

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pepperoni and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts



Pepperoni- and Cheese-Stuffed Chicken Breasts

Source: Cassie Craves

Boneless skinless chicken breasts

Sliced pepperoni

Shredded cheese (I used mild cheddar)

Italian seasoning

Garlic powder

Salt and pepper

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut a slit about halfway into the side of each chicken breast. Stuff with a few slices of pepperoni (I used 4 medium slices per breast) and shredded cheese (I probably used about 1/8 cup per breast). Secure edges with toothpicks, if desired. Season both sides of chicken with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Heat a small amout of olive oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Pan fry chicken breasts until browned on both sides. Move skillet to oven. Bake chicken at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until cooked through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post