Custom Search

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Brighten Home for Spring with Flowers

One thing that I used to love about Spring is that my mom and grandma would have flowers both inside and out. One of the easiest plants to grow is African Violets they will grow most anywhere and are one of the easiest to take care of. Whether you have just a few houseplants or you have many
Houseplants and flowers help make the home feel comfortable. Do you enjoy flowers and plants?

shared on
http://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=2599028445160457764

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of plants, but I don't have a green thumb. I do have a couple plants that are doing very well, though, and I'm not about to move them!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post