Custom Search

Friday, February 25, 2011

Chocolate Covered Nuts




Today is National Chocolate Covered Nuts day This recipe from All Recipes does the job wonderfully


1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips


3 tablespoons heavy cream

2 cups pecan halves

Combine the chocolate chips and cream in a medium metal bowl, and set on top of a pan of simmering water. Stir occasionally until melted and smooth. Remove from heat. Stir pecan halves into the chocolate until completely coated. Remove a few pecans at a time with a slotted spoon. Separate pecan halves and place onto a waxed paper lined cookie sheet. Refrigerate for 10 minutes to set.


http://paisleypassions.blogspot.com/2011/02/fun-w-food-friday-linky-party_25.html

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog last night! I love your mardi gras background!
    Sickness has already been in our house...we've all had it except for YS. Kids are still getting sick at school; it's been a bad year for the flu/strep/upper respiratory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great and easy sweet treat. I can imagine all sorts of delicious uses for them. I have a sweet treat linky party going on at my blog and I'd like to invite you to stop by and link your nuts up. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com/2011/02/sweets-for-saturday-6.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post