Custom Search

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Listerine Oral Care Challenge

As a mother of 6 I have had my battles with reminding my children to brush their teeth, floss, and rinse with fluoride. Listerine kids is trying to change the battles by getting the kids to want to brush, floss and rinse with fluoride on their own. A challenge has been made to children age 6 and older in the "October Oral Care Challenge". The challenge was to brush, floss, and rinse 2x every day for 2 weeks. The first week of the challenge is down and now we are on to the second week of the challenge. Mom Central has helped to facilitate this challenge by sending a package of goodies from Listerine and Reach that is helping out on the challenge.
One product that they seemed to love is the Agent Cool Blue. This blue liquid substance helps to ensure that the kids are applying concentrated brushing where it is needed. The blue stains the plaque on the teeth and allows the child to see exactly where they need to brush.


Reach has created toothbrushes with characters that the children are familiar with as well as wild fun colors. the vibrant toothbrushes allows the child to choose their own and call it theirs. The four pack wonder grip toothbrushes from Reach comes in a set of four vibrant fun colors of blue, pink, orange and red. My children have always like claiming something of their own. With the wonder grip brushes there is now no mistaking which one is whose and this helps my children to want to brush their children even more.


MomCentral also supplied us with a few different Smart Rinse products. Smart Rinse is an anti cavity mouthwash that is meant for children ages 6 and up. The Smart Rinse product from Listerine helps to clean teeth more than just brushing alone, helps to kill bad breath, provides fluoride to help prevent cavities, and has a magnetic ability that gathers particles that brushing may leave behind. Smart Rinse is available in 2 flavors berry and mint. So far the kids are enjoying the Smart Rinse product as they use it like a finish to their day sort of like I do with mouthwash. Listerine included parents in the challenge as they know and believe that children learn and incorporate behaviors because of experiences they have as well as watching others and following what they do.

MomCentral  sent the Reach Access Flosser in the package as well. The flosser is so much easier to use than the old way of flossing. I must say that in the past I would occasionally pass the flossing step due to lack of time. It was my first time using the Reach Flosser but I must say that I found it very easy to use and I thought it did a great job with ease.
Listerine Total Care is not only great for fresh breath and helps fight gingivitis but also taste great. I hate mouthwash that has overpowering taste or smell and if I don't like it I wont use it as often as I should. That is why I love Listerine fresh taste and smell that makes oral care as enjoyable as possible.

You can take advantage of a couple of great deals as well. Save on Listerine total care as well as Smart Rinse kids product

http://www.ncohf.org/
Listerine and Reach have teamed up with the tooth fairy in "Trick or Treat for America's Tooth Fairy"to bring awareness to Pediatric Dental Disease.

I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of LISTERINE and REACH and received products to take the Oral Care Challenge. Mom Central also sent me a global giving gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post