Custom Search

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Frozen Fruit Salad







I can remember the first time I saw this wonderful dessert. My mother was having a party ( in those days she had tupperware, toy, fuller brush etc... ) Parties all the time and this would be the treat for the guest. It looked so delicious and mother served on best dishware. It was very special. It is very easy to make as well.

















FROZEN FRUIT SALAD

1 (12 oz.) carton Cool Whip
1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 can Cherry pie filling
1/4 tsp. Almond extract
1 small can pineapple, chunks or crushed (drain and reserve juice)
2-3 bananas, chopped
Optional- 3/4 cups chopped nuts

Pour pineapple juice over bananas then drain. Mix all ingredients and freeze.

5 comments:

  1. That does sound yummy, and really easy to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm! I can't wait to try that. Great treat in this unbearable heat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh this looks really tasty!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! That does look good!

    Thanks for linking up with for Friday Favorites!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post